Join a 20 year-old internationally known pain clinic in the beautiful suburb of Oak Park, Illinois just outside of Chicago. The clinic specializes in regenerative injection therapy (Prolotherapy). The clinic has an international referral base and is looking for an innovative physician that desires long-term ownership in his/her own practice.
Consider the following benefits of this job:
- Competitive starting salary, with potential option for ownership share after 2 years.
- Work regular hours, no weekends. Plenty of vacation.
- As little stress as a private practice can have. Great patient base.
- Mentoring/training by one of the best known Prolotherapists (Dr. Ross Hauser)
- Curative rate for chronic pain for the clinic is outstanding (see www.prolotherapy.org for papers/results from the clinic)
- Opportunity for research (clinic has produced over 20 scientific papers)
- Opportunity for teaching (clinic regularly has visitors, students rotating)
- True private practice, 100% payment at time of service, so there is no insurance billing, no accounts receivable.
You get to do what you do best which is to practice medicine
- Every type of pain is treated including sports injuries
- Have your own newsletter to get your name well known around the world
- No prior experience in Prolotherapy is needed, just a desire to do curative pain management
- Learn natural medicine. The clinic assists patients to regain their health through diet, faith, resolution of stress conflicts and of course interventional pain techniques, the main one being Prolotherapy (regenerative injection therapy)